Christmas is almost here! Can you believe it? We’ve been having a lot of fun this holiday season visiting family, attending our local Christmas parade, and moving into our new house (SUCH a blessing!). But with all this busyness, I’m suddenly finding myself in “last minute mode” Eek!
I know I can’t be the only one (right?), So this week, we’re putting up a bunch of round up posts here, geared toward last minute decorations, ornaments, and gifts, that you will not want to miss!
Today we’re starting with 35 Last minute DIY Christmas decor projects. There’s something here for everybody!
- 5 Minute Centerpiece A beautiful festive centerpiece that can be put together in minutes!
- Super Easy Cinnamon Stick Votive Such a pretty, fast way to dress up your candles.
- No-Sew Christmas Tree Skirt This skirt is a super easy, and beautiful – win-win!
- DIY Grapevine and Mistletoe Wreath. Here’s the ultimate budget decoration – you can make this for free!
- Simple Christmas Wreath Such a beautiful, slightly rustic decoration!
- How To Make Placemats from Christmas Cards A beautiful, useful way to preserve Christmas card.
- Kid Made Snowman Lantern Great project for kids!
- DIY Table Top Tree Decorations Table-top decorations that you can make from old book pages.
- DIY Clay Snow Flake Napkin Ring. A pretty DIY to dress up your party napkins!
- Easy Fabric Scrap Garland Such a cute way to use your scrap fabrics!
- Pine Cone Place card Holders Love this easy idea for place settings!
- Simple Modern Christmas Wreath Simple, understated. Perfect for the last minute!
- DIY Upcycled Christmas Tree Perfect for those committed to being green!
- DIY Chalkboard Holiday Banner Perfect for your mantle!
- Easy Three Tiered Wreath Beautiful, and different!
- Easy Dollar Tree Vase Take a few supplies from ho-hum, to Ho, Ho, Ho!
- Christmas Chalkboard Plate Love this serving dish!
- DIY Dollar Store Snow Flake Decor. I can see this atop a mantle, and it looks super easy!
- Simple Tree decorations DIY Count Down To Christmas.
- DIY Clay Garland A different, yet festive DIY garland.
- Christmas Sparkling Branches A pretty way to spruce up any room!
- 15 Day Christmas Nativity Countdown A countdown you can start even in the middle of the month!
- 12 Days Of Christmas Crafts A craft every day for twelve days!
- DIY Entryway Décor Make your doorway festive with this easy décor idea!
- Decorations to make with toddlers Get your kids involved in your DIY Christmas!
- Last Minute DIY Holiday Décor This plaque looks so fancy, but it’s really so easy!
- Christmas Tree Crafts For Kids Make a shape tree with your kids!
- Super Easy Gingerbread House Super easy – your kids could do it themselves!
- West Elm Knock-Off Glitter Star Garland. A beautiful, easy-to-make way to spruce up any part of your house!
- Whimsical christmas Centerpiece. Super-cute fanciful, red and white tabletop decorations.
- DIY Dollar Store Ornament Wreath. Cute, easy, and budget friendly. This wreath can be made in under ten minutes!
- Adorable Christmas Mason Jars DIY. This is another great one to do with your kids!
- Waterless snow glove DIY. An easy, last-minute project!
- Pinecone Peppermint and Chocolate Centerpiece. This one’s easy, and yummy!
- Christmas Cupcake Toppers. If cupcakes are on your Christmas treat list, these DIY toppers are just too cute!
Join the Tribe
Subscribe to get our latest content by email!